Monday, January 02, 2006

Meet My Guest Writer Patricia Andrews

I have only met Patricia over the internet. She found my web log and shared with me her project. Please take a look at Patricia's information. She has a remarkable story and she is working on a book based on her experiences.

"I have outlived two husbands and raised four children by myself. At 37, I graduated from Pomona College, Phi Beta Kappa, Cum Laude, with a B.A. in Botany. I went on to earn first an M.A. in 1964, then a Ph.D. in 1972 as a Botanist-Environmentalist from Claremont Graduate School in California.
During that time and following, I became interested in plants from a health standpoint. As a result of further education, I am an Herbalist, Iridologist, Nutritional Counselor, Healer and a Kinesiologist and I have owned a Natural Products Store.
In 2000, I developed Fibromyalgia and by 2001 I was in bad shape. While confined to a recliner chair for two months, I decided to change my total outlook on life. I returned to researching natural products, homeopathies, exercise and diet regarding FMS. I also did spiritual healing, meditation, visualization and set an intention to be totally well.
In September 2001, 10-months into the disease after almost 30 years of marriage, my second husband died suddenly of a heart attack. At that time, I could barely walk without help and his death set me back somewhat. Three months later I again made a huge change in my attitude about life and my part in it. Six months after that, I was leading a normal life.
I do more now than I did prior to the FMS. In 2004 I moved from my home where I had lived for 23 years to be near my daughter. I now raise chickens, guinea pigs, have 3 cats, and an old dog. I have joyfully returned to square dancing weekly."



Fight Fibromyalgia successfully- using ALL natural products.

Here are the Chapter Titles from my Free Report. They are only 7 out of the 22 in my book. but I share many of the steps I took to heal ME! So please check it out, and remember this is just a sampling of what you'll get in my upcoming book:


Chapter 1: So it wasn't an overnight miracle

Chapter 2: Doctors wouldn't believe this one

Chapter 3: Start by eavesdropping...

Chapter 4: I wouldn't know a 'stress' if I found one

Chapter 5: But I'm the most positive person I know

Chapter 6: When I tried these, even I didn't believe the results!

Chapter 7: You really deserve this!

CLICK HERE TO READ HER REPORT

CLICK HERE for Paticia's Diary

****************************************************************

Remember to tell me what you want to see in a fibromyalgia book!! What isn't being talked about?

-Dr. Lisa

DrHomic@DCemail.com

**************************************************************

Get a notice when Fibromyalgia Success Stories is updated and my office Newsletter: Create Purpose-Advancing Concepts of Wellness

Send request to: BMWcoaching@getresponse.com

******************************************************

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home